For good measure, start with Edinburgh Flooring Services. We’re firm believers in, “Measure twice. Cut once.” So when it comes to your next flooring project, eliminate guesswork and unanticipated expenses by scheduling a free in home measure.
At Edinburgh Flooring Services, we employ professional estimators that will expertly measure your room. We will provide an incredibly accurate estimation of the cost of your flooring whether it is carpet, wood floors, laminate or tile. Our estimators will be able to advise you on all aspects of the process and will help you to minimise any wastage of your chosen flooring product.
Why is a professional room measure important?
- Improves efficiency for a faster overall installation process
- Builds a better understanding of your home’s layout and flooring needs
- Minimises potential errors and unforeseen costs
- To assess the subfloor for (potential) issues
- Estimator will suggest any preparatory work that may be needed before your flooring can be installed. PLEASE NOTE: Whilst our estimate is as accurate as possible, there may issues that arise on the installation day once the old floor is removed.
Lifting and Disposal of old floor coverings
If possible, we can recycle your old floor coverings.
We can make sure your furniture is carefully removed to a safe location while we fit your new carpets and floors.
We can liaise with specialists from all trades such as designers, architects, builders, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, painters and decorators.
We can match your carpet locally for all types of cotton binding so it is in line with your existing carpet.
We provide delivery for wholesalers across Scotland.